Do you know what it takes to be the best support to a Manager? In this role, you will be assisting all store operations related matters such as sales, staff performance, store maintenance, visual merchandise and everything else that concerns the store up to our standards. You are an independent professional, with a high level of responsibility and identifying and solving problems is something that comes naturally to you.
Your Typical day includes / What can you expect to work on?
- Ensure customers receive the best possible Suitsupply in store service
- Act as strong support to the Store Manager
- Manage a team of Sales Assistants
- Take care of back office functions, reporting, stock etc.
- Monitor sales performance
- You will help to ensure that quality is maintained within the store, pinning, service etc.
- Responsible for making sure that all procedures and guidelines are followed in store
- Delegate tasks to the team as required
- Ensure the Suitsupply brand is correctly presented and that merchandising guidelines are followed
- Motivate team and show best practice in service and sales
This job might be for you if you have:
- 2-3 years Assistant Store Management experience
- Proven experience in a similar retail role
- Ability to create and analyze reports and sales data
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Ability to coach and motivate the team
- Sales and service focused
- Flexibility to work Monday - Sunday
When are you doing a good job? / Your success will be measured by:
- Overall performance of the store
- Meeting Sales targets and additional KPI's
- Customers satisfaction with the in-store experience
What do you get in return?
- Competitive hourly $28-$35 plus bonus
- A top of the line training program, unique to the industry
- 40% discount on all Suitsupply products
- A clothing allowance for each new season
- Opportunity to build a career with one of the fastest growing companies in fashion