As a Business Intelligence Analyst you work with teams across Suitsupply to make sure every decision is driven by data. You are responsible for translating requirements into actionable reports and dashboards. You are motivated to bring solutions to the business and make continuous improvements by sharing actionable insights.
Your typical day includes:
- Creating relevant reports and dashboards for teams to make data-driven decisions
- Working with our data engineers to improve data quality, data models and our data warehouse
- Responding to ad-hoc data / reporting requests
- Training business users to ensure data literacy
This job might be for you if you have:
- Finished studies in a relevant discipline (business, economics, tech or data)
- Relevant experience (internships and/or job experience) in an analytical role in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (English is a must)
- Experience with BI tooling. Understanding of Power BI is highly preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a relentless focus on improvement
You will be successful if:
- You do not just possess analytic skills, you know how to use your skills to turn data into actionable information
- You are detail-orientated and have a high standard for data accuracy
- You raise the bar in how we conduct analysis as a team
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity to make an impact by providing the best possible insights to support data-driven business decisions across the company
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.