We believe in autonomous, self-supporting teams who help our customers buy the best fitting suit they will ever wear, and wow them at every step of the way. Whether their journey starts online or in one of our 100+ stores, our teams inspire them to buy and come back for more. To support our global expansion Suitsupply is hiring a Workplace / Desktop Support Technician to help us boost our IT administration and support accurate forecasting and sound financial decisions regarding hardware.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and Supporting Systems
- Evaluating, installing, testing, maintaining, and supporting hardware, operating systems and applications on a global level
- Testing and evaluating software packages to determine compatibility with existing and new systems
- Deploying desktop images using Microsoft Intune and other technologies
- Hardware and software procurement
- Supporting Tickets and managing incidents, service requests and problems through their full life cycle
- Interfaces with management and IT
- Assets - maintaining hardware and software inventory, performing checks for asset accuracy, optimizing asset management life-cycle
This job might be for you if you have:
- 2+ years of experience with Workplace / Desktop Support
- Experience with structured information analysis and process definition in a best-in-breed organization
- Experience with deployment of Microsoft Intune, Active Directory, Networking, advanced Systems and Desktop skills (MSCA, ACSA)
- Vendor management experience
- The ability to ensure the highest level of detail and quality of Incident, Service Request, Problem, and Change tracking in our service management system
- Strong time management and prioritization skills when faced with multiple projects
What do you get in return?
- Work in a fast moving, innovating environment, never a dull moment!
- A lot to learn, vertical and horizontal career development opportunities, chance to grow to the Team Leader role
- 40% discount on all Suitsupply products
- Opportunity to impact global customers in over 130 stores
- Work in a genuine international environment with over 20 nationalities