As a Merchandise Allocation Team Lead, you will manage our North American, New York based allocation team. You will lead the team to understand the customer needs for each store, analyze sales trends and take action to optimize the distribution our current assortment in season. You will also provide feedback and insights into the market needs to the merchandising and design teams in Amsterdam to ensure future assortments and replenishment orders are right for the North American markets.
Your typical day includes:
- Coaching and developing a team of 3-4 allocators.
- Travelling with your allocators to the stores to understand the market needs and gather store feedback. 50% of your time is spent travelling to stores | 50% in the New York Office.
- Analyzing sales monitor team actions, set priorities and ensure the overall market allocation strategy is being met.
- Lead regular sales & stock review meetings with the regional managers.
- Keeping direct communication with retail teams, Visual merchandising, merchandising, design and logistics teams.
- As part of our go-to-market calendar, coordinate the team to provide clear feedback to planning, merchandising and design on customer & product needs by store to ensure future collections are aligned to the markets.
This job might be for you if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in Fashion and Allocation
- A Bachelor's degree in the field of Business Economics, or Fashion management studies, or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced skills of MS Office Excel & Outlook
- A good knowledge of product & market.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, hands on mentality, good communicational skills and strong analytical skills
- An eye for detail and aesthetic
- Fluency in English verbally and in writing.
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity - make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.