As a Merchandise Allocator, you will take part in the replenishment of our stores and webstore to optimize the collection and stock levels of our products. This will involve visiting stores to gain market and customer insights and analyzing the sales data to maximize sales and sell through. Working closely together with the Merchandising and Planning departments, you will inform them about store and customer demands.
Your typical day includes:
- Analyzing sales and knowledge of customer demands.
- Reviewing & processing replenishment transfers to stores
- Keeping direct communication with stores, retail teams, customer service and logistics team. 50% of your time is spent travelling to stores | 50% in the New York Office.
- Taking the merchandise
- Providing clear feedback to planning, merchandising and design on customer & product needs by store to ensure future collections are aligned to the markets.
This job might be for you if you have:
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in Fashion and Allocation
- A Bachelor's degree in the field of Business Economics, or Fashion management studies, or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced skills of MS Office Excel & Outlook
- A good knowledge of product & market.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, hands on mentality, good communicational skills and strong analytical skills
- An eye for detail and aesthetic
- Fluency in English verbally and in writing.
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity - make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.