- Roadmap planning: defining the product vision and scope according capacity and team capabilities
- Product backlog management: gather requirements from your (business) stakeholders, sets priorities based on value
- Work with your agile development team to develop and release new functionalities
- Gather and analyze feedback from internal customers to improve the applications
- Prepare and host the Scrum ceremonies: sprint planning, refinement and poker sessions
- Facilitate Sprint reviews and demo deliverables to stakeholders
This job might be for you if you have:
- Customer focus: understand value, sets the right priorities, balancing all factors, thinks strategically
- Communication: involves others, presents well, inspires, dares to challenge us
- Entrepreneurial: can-do mentality, innovative with great problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills: makes sense of unstructured information
- Domain expertise: knows what drives online success (in fashion, menswear), interest in Retail buying and Sourcing
- Agile experience in a PO role: transparency, inspection and adaptation with a positive attitude
When are you doing a good job?
- When you lead and take end-to-end responsibility for your product roadmap and delivery
- When you receive overall favorable feedback from stakeholders, users and team members
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity - make an impact.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Teamwork - You will work in a great team that appreciate a good laugh, but also support each other where needed.
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 20 nationalities