Do you enjoy supporting a team by providing a seamless personalized experience for all customers, while maintaining both sales floor and stockroom standards? Then this may be the job for you!
Your Typical day includes / What can you expect to work on?
- Drive store sales through accurate and efficient execution of all stock, visual, and point of sales activities
- Provide an engaging and welcoming environment for all customers which may entail greeting, providing direction, getting to know and having a conversation, and finding out customer needs
- Ensure customer loyalty by concluding the sale, quickly and efficiently, while capturing customer data to ensure future contact
- Assistance with the administrative components of processing a sale: i.e. ringing out a sale, creating shipping labels, etc
- Execute and maintain visual guidelines
- Effectively and efficiently assist the sales team in locating and bringing product and alterations to and from the stockroom, allowing the sales team to deliver an exceptional brand experience
- Assist in maintaining an organized and clean stockroom at all times
- Assist in shipping and receiving product when needed
- Carry out additional duties that support the sales team as directed by management
- Positively engage and interact with all employees
- Any other task as assigned by management
This job might be for you if you have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Entry level experience in customer service/operations
- Previous cash handling experience
- Can bend, reach, lift, and carry at least 25 pounds
- Flexible scheduling, including nights, weekends, and holidays
What do you get in return?
- Competitive pay and commission structure
- A top of the line training program, unique to the industry
- 20% discount on all Suitsupply products
- Opportunity to build a career with one of the fastest growing companies in fashion