As a Senior Corporate Recruiter you will help departments grow by finding the strongest candidate for a variety of positions at our corporate functions. You will strive to constantly raise the bar and become better every day. This isn't a 'one man show', together with a team of talented recruiters you will ensure a smooth recruitment process, to engage and hire people who truly fit our brand.
Your typical day includes:
- Managing the whole recruitment process, no matter whether the candidate is coming from sourcing, posting or referral. Full-cycle recruitment, including admin and interview scheduling.
- Actively helping our hiring managers on job specs and wishes. Using data to prove your tactics.
- Playing an important role in developing Suitsupply's Employer Brand. We're a small team, you need to be smart and hands-on, too.
- Using new tools, tricks, best practices to hire people - recruitment done well is key.
This job might be for you if you have:
- 5 years of experience within an international organization.
- Proven track record in hiring talented people across the whole world.
- A self-starter attitude and someone who needs limited amounts of structure.
- Great communication skills, fluency in English and the ability to work together with a diverse group of people.
Your success will be measured by:
- People: hire people who represent Suitsupply's core values and who are experts in their role.
- Strategy: building varied sourcing strategies with an aim of targeting the very best candidates.
- Market Intelligence: knowledge of the latest sources, trends on the market.
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity - make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility - we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.