What can you expect to work on?
- You will be a part of the architecture team and together with your colleagues constantly challenge the technical approach and coming up with new ideas;
- Coach medior developers and offer them guidance when needed;
- Build base libraries and POC's for the development department to use;
- Projects that enable us to make use of the latest cloud technologies;
- Software architecture based on Domain Driven Design (DDD) and Microservices.
This job might be for you if you have:
- Ability to see a big picture and know how to set up architecture using DDD;
- Significant experience with DDD, C# and .Net;
- Experience developing Microservices; excellent knowledge of DDD, System Integration, Identity Domains and how to split code between the domains;
- Great knowledge of cloud, preferably Azure;
- Passion about what you are doing while having a customer first mentality;
- IT education, computer science/software engineering.
When are you doing a good job?
- Helping us to build software with the latest technologies and insights;
- Helping business and Product Owners to transfer their ideas into digestible pieces for the development teams;
- Partnering with Engineering Managers to establish, evolve and promote development guidelines;
- Being a source of knowledge for the teams and other less senior developers;
- Being a sparring partner for your peers;
- Having a continuous learning mindset;
- Helping Suitsupply to serve our customers better.
What do you get in return?
- Work for a growing e-commerce company that would offer you room for innovation and a chance to lead the technology stack;
- Chance to influence the company IT landscape
- Chance to share your extensive knowledge;
- An excellent salary package;
- The opportunity to impact global customers in over 30 countries;
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 20 nationalities;
- 40% discount on all Suitsupply products;