You are open to be relocated to Zurich. You're passionate about style, underscored by a keen interest in high-quality products and well-crafted designs. You have a pioneering spirit and are a high energy individual. You're not afraid to color outside of the lines and thrive in social interactions. You easily connect with people around you, making deep and meaningful connections. Your approach to service and sales is genuine and radically personal.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Keeping current with product knowledge: new collection pieces, Custom Made fits and fabrics, and customization service offerings.
- Creating customer experiences that are unique, with strong attention to understanding the client's needs and providing excellent service.
- Developing your client book and maintaining communication throughout the entire customer journey.
- Continuously working to bring your craft and style to the next level.
- Multi-level training from Suitsupply's world class expert team
- Mentorship programs from expert teams both nationally and internationally
- Bi-annual clothing allowance for in-store looks
- Early access and discounts for Suitsupply collections
- Multi-path career growth opportunities
- Inter-store travel opportunities
- Competitive compensation package