As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will play a crucial role in creating solutions for the business which lead to impactful, actionable insights. Identifying trends, measuring performance with an omnichannel approach - you'll be part of our team 'Analytics' and will focus on data coming from our freight forwarders, our warehouses, carriers and internal organization.
Your typical day includes:
- Reporting and interpreting numbers to come up with actionable insights on supply chain performance
- Working on reports and dashboards using best practice design and visualization techniques
- Responding to ad-hoc supply chain specific data / reporting requests
- Working on continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and lower costs even if these are not strictly in supply chain
This job might be for you if you have:
- Finished studies in a Supply Chain or Business discipline
- Relevant experience (internships and/or job experience) in an analytical role in a fast-paced environment
- Good analytical skills and a proactive attitude
- In-depth experience with Excel. Understanding of Power BI and SQL is preferred but not required
- Affinity with IT and systems. You understand the importance of automation
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a relentless focus on improvement
You will be successful if:
- You are pro-active, eager to learn and accurate with a sharp eye for details
- You deliver tangible results and drive continuous improvements together with our team
- You create products / solutions for the business which lead to impactful, actionable insights
- You are structured, proactive and you can communicate (written and verbal) in fluent English
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity to make an impact by providing the best possible insights to support data-driven business decisions across the company
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.